FROSTY’s BAYSIDE INVITATIONAL
Sports made simple
Sportworx Production would like to thank everyone who attended Frosty’s Bayside Invitational. It was a fantastic event and we appreciate the teams, athletes, coaches, judges, and staff that made it a huge success. We are looking forward to next year’s event.
& Bob Ouellette
- 13 years and older $25
- 6 to 12 years $15
- Seniors, first responders, and Veterans $22.5
- 5 years and under Free
Tickets: Our apologies, due to difficulties beyond our control, Online tickets sales will not be available for this event.
Tickets will be available at the convention center.
The Convention center Parking is free.
- Individuals should not enter the venue if they: (i) have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and remain infectious according to CDC guidance; (ii) have symptoms of COVID-19; (iii) have otherwise been sick; or (iv) have been in close contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19, or have symptoms of COVID-19.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you January 21 through 22, 2023, for the Frosty’s Bayside Invitational
Cash Prizes: Top 3 Levels 9's & 10's Teams
Individual Awards Every Session
USAG Levels 2 -10 and EXCEL
Expected over 1000 Competitors
Registration fee $135.00
(Register by September 30 2022 and save $10 Per Gymnasts ($125)
Team Fee: $50 Per Level
- Gyms with 4 or more entries per level will automatically be entered into the Team
Final Payment due November 15th, 2022
- Scratch deadline and final changes due December 15th
- Additions to rosters after December 15th will be made as long as space is available.
Meet Director: Bob Ouellette
Every Gymnast will receive a Gift
Save Your Teams Spot Today
and approximate numbers per level